While trawling the internet for easy, vegetarian friendly Low Carb/Banting recipes like this one, I came across this gem. Even though I like to experiment with Low Carb recipes, I have to admit that I am a lazy-ass cook and a lover of snacks! So the easier the recipe, the better, and I have never come across a simpler recipe than this one! It literally has ONE INGREDIENT!
Low carb cheese crackers are amazing and you can serve them to guests while entertaining, or stuff your face with while binge-watching TV series! The best part is that you can throw this together with quite short notice and it’ll be done and delicious and ready to munch in no time!
I hope that you enjoy this yummy crispy low carb cheese crackers recipe!
So for this recipe, you will need: Cheese
Okay, more specifically, hard cheese. But hey.
Cheese is almost all you need to create the yummiest low carb cheese crackers snack…and the variations to this scrumptious delight are limited only by your imagination.
How to prepare Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Pre-heat oven to around 200°C / 390°F
- Slice cheese and place on non-stick baking paper on a baking tray with about an inch of space between the slices
- Place the tray in the oven and grill until the cheese melts and goes slightly brown (mine took 8 minutes on the top shelf)
- Remove from the oven and place the tray on a drying rack
- Allow it to cool completely (This is the hard part because you know they are gonna taste amazing, but you gotta wait!)
- Eat. Enjoy!
Check out these other ideas that you can try with your yummy Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Dip in Low Carb Mayo (Try Tim Noake’s Coconut Mayo recipe in Real Meal Revolution Ebook
- Spice with Cayenne Pepper before grilling
- Go Mexican and enjoy them with fresh tomato salsa and “guacamole” dip (I made mine with avo, full fat cream cheese, full fat yoghurt and some salt) – Add fresh chilies or a few drops of Tabasco sauce to your salsa for some extra spice!
Thanks to Vanessa Romero from HealthyLivingHowto.com for this stunning recipe idea!
Do you have any other Low Carb cheesy recipe ideas? Please let me know in the comments section below.
Getting creative in the kitchen with healthy and nutritious meals is a great way of winding down.
Spend time focusing on yourself instead of struggling to decide what to eat, when to eat, and how to eat it. Get the low down on exactly what you can eat to lose weight and enjoy a healthy and energized lifestyle. Check out The Fat Burning Kitchen.
A great way of taking control of your eating habits is to plan your meals in advance. Try my free printable meal planner available on my Freebies page. You need only sign up by email for unlimited access to lots of free printable and resources like a brilliant Yoga starter eBook and other helpful Planners – all you have to do is subscribe for unlimited access (remember to confirm your subscription in order to get the password).
So complete the form below and remember to confirm your subscription in order to get the password.
If you already have your password then you can go straight to the page by clicking the box below.
Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments below.
You may also like my Banting Chocolate Fat Shake.