While trawling the internet for easy, vegetarian-friendly Low Carb/Banting recipes like this one, I came across this gem. Even though I like to experiment with Low Carb recipes, I have to admit that I am a lazy-ass cook. So the easier the recipe, the better, and I have never come across a simpler recipe than this one! It literally has ONE INGREDIENT!
This is really something that you can serve to guests, or stuff your face with while watching US TV series! The best part is that you can throw this together with quite short notice and it’ll be done and delicious and ready to munch!
So for this recipe, you will need: Cheese
Okay, more specifically, hard cheese. But hey.
Cheese is almost all you need to create the yummiest LCHF snack…and the variations to this scrumptious delight are limited only by your imagination.
- Pre-heat oven to around 200°C
- Slice cheese and place on non-stick baking paper on a baking tray with about a centimetre and a half space between the slices
- Put in oven
- Wait until cheese melts and goes slightly brown (mine took 8 minutes on the top shelf)
- Remove from oven and place on a drying rack
- Allow to cool completely (This is the hard part because you know they are gonna taste amazing, but you gotta wait!)
- Eat. Enjoy!
Check out these other ideas that you can try with your yummy Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Dip in Low Carb Mayo (Try Tim Noake’s Coconut Mayo recipe in Real Meal Revolution Ebook
- Spice with Cayenne Pepper before grilling
- Go Mexican and enjoy them with fresh tomato salsa and “guacamole” dip (I made mine with avo, full fat cream cheese, full fat yoghurt and some salt) – Add fresh chilies or a few drops of Tabasco sauce to your salsa for some extra spice!
Thanks to Vanessa Romero from HealthyLivingHowto.com for this stunning recipe idea!
Do you have any other Low Carb cheesy recipe ideas? Please let me know in the comments section below.
You may also like my Banting Chocolate Fat Shake.